Has the election affected your emotional, physical and spiritual health? What can you do to get back to center?
I feel the urgency to share this message since I see many people suffering. As a healer and lover of all people, I want to help you get your mojo and joy back!
Ok, so here goes . . .
If you were abused as a child, more likely than not, you are being emotionally triggered, especially if your abuser was a man, but not necessary. How to know if you’re in a triggered state: you feel helpless, you feel like a child, you can’t get out of bed, you have no appetite, you are angry for no apparent reason (well, there are so many, too many right now!), you can’t sleep or you’re sleeping way too much, you want to eat everything in sight, or drink too much, or you simply want to check out for the next 4 years!
Even if you were not abused as a child, there’s a good chance you may be feeling the above.
If you are experiencing any of the above, here are some things I’d like you to try!
1. Check in with yourself, alone. You might want to journal your feelings, talk them into Notes on your phone or speak out loud to yourself so you can hear what you are saying.
2. Decide, are these feelings I am having my adult feelings or those of a child, my inner child?
3. If they are old feelings, begin a conversation with your inner child, assure her/him that you are now a grown up adult, a healthy one and you are here to help her/him.
4. If you believe in God, Spirit, the universe, the earth, angels, guides etc. pray for guidance. If you don’t believe in any of the above, no worries, just go to your wisest, highest self and ask for guidance! Ask to be lead to what is your to do right now. This very moment. And breathe. Listen. be patient with the process. The more you practice, the better it will get.
5. Respond to the guidance you receive by taking action on it.
6. If you are in physical pain, ask your body what its message to you is. Remember, be patient with this process, it takes time.
7. Allow yourself, to have all of your feelings, even if they are conflicted. One minute your sad and sobbing, the next your anger, the next you’re happy. Just let them all be.
8. Remember that YOU ARE HERE ON PURPOSE!
9. Remember that the POWER is WITHIN EACH ONE OF US.
10. Take back your power by getting into COMPASSIONATE ACTION not reaction….there’s a HUGE DIFFERENCE!
11. If your’e in a lot of FEAR, you must Bring LOVE to yourself. LOVE WILL CONQUER ALL.
12. People who HATE, NEED TO BE LOVED! They are broke & wounded and NEED OUR LOVE. YES, they do, believe me! Send the people you most fear, LOVE! BOMBARD the “other” with LOVE! FIND THAT STRENGTH IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL HEART! It’s there waiting for you! I promise! I have lived this! TRUST ME! (you can red all about it in my book, Nothing Ever Goes On Here on Amazon).
13. LISTEN TO YOURSELF AND ALL OTHERS WITH AN OPEN HEART, NO MATTER WHAT!
14. WALK THE PATH OF YOUR HEART AND THE PATH OF YOUR WARRIOR!
15. BE KIND TO YOURSELF.
16. BRING LOVE TO ALL YOUR DARK SPACES AND ALL OF YOU!
17. KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Sending you all a HUGE BIG GIANT HUG! This is rough draft. I just felt that the message was more important than making it all perfect!
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
HEAL YOURSELF, HEAL THE WORLD.
WE ARE ALL ONE!
AND, I LOVE YOU!
I HEAR YOU.